Touch in, touch out TOP Only working one way

Hi, I have a problem sending TOP using touch in, touch out between two computers. I can send a TOP from computer 1 to computer 2. But not from computer 2 to computer 1. I tried to use localhost on both machine to see if can share in and out a the same time locally and it is working.

Now I am using port #33333 or #44444 and it is not working. I use a bunch of different ports. Can it be that one of my computer blocks incoming connection? How can I check that?

I really need to send TOP In and OUT. I gave a static ip address to each computer like 10.0.0.3 and 10.0.0.5.

Thanks for your help.
LP

Hey @louislp19,

are you on a pc or mac and can you check that incoming connections on your one computer are allowed for TouchDesigner?

cheers
Markus

I am using 2 PCs. The incoming connections are working because I can send Data using Dat Touch in/out.

But impossible to send video. I tried NDI and it is the same problem I can only send video one way. I changed my network adapter… I tried to use a switch between the 2 computers. They can ping each other no problem…

Also when using NDI Test pattern on computer 2, I can receive it in Touch in computer 1.

I am not using the same version of Touch on both computer. Computer 1 use 2021.13610 and computer use 2021.14360.

I will try for now to change the version on computer 2 to the previous one.

I hope it works

I reinstalled Windows and it works just fine. Tank you for your help!