Touchdesigner + Abletone Live 11 Intro

Hello everyone.

I recently purchase Ableton Live 11 Intro and I’m attempting to establish the connection between TouchDesigner and Ableton Live 11 Intro, but with little success.

In particular, despite having followed the instructions in these two tutorials [Basic Setup – TouchDesigner + Ableton Tutorial 1 - YouTube; Unlocking TDAbleton in TouchDesigner - YouTube], when in Ableton Live 11 Intro I go to search in the “control surface” drop-down menu that is found in the software preferences in the “midi tempo link” label, it is not displayed the “touchdesigner” option.

Can anyone help me to solve this dilemma, if the option is also available with Ableton Live 11 Intro?

Thanks everyone in advance.

Have you tried the instructions here: TDAbleton - Derivative

You will need to make sure that you have Max For Live also. I’m not sure it comes with the Intro version.

Yes I tried… but I think the problem is precisely the absence of max for live in ableton live 11 intro. Thank you Ivan.

Have you tried the instructions here TDAbleton - Derivative

You will need to make sure that you have Max For Live also. I’m not sure it comes with the Intro version.

So I’ve done everything listed in the tutorial and it worked somehow even with intro version
Strange

It sounds like the problem is that the automatic installer doesn’t work for some setups. I put a note in the wiki!

If anyone is struggling with the automatic install, please try the instructions here

If those instructions work and the automatic install didn’t, please post your Ableton Live version and any custom setup you have.