Touchdesigner + Axidraw

Hello,

I’d like to install touchdesigner-sop-to-svg to Touchdesigner to be able to use it with Axidraw.

I have the last version of Touchdesigner and Python 3.7.2 on my computer.

I did the following instructions :

• Install that on my computer : svgwrite · PyPI and also directly to the Touchdesigner folder (following given instruction)

My problem is that when I try to install it on Touchdesigner I have the following message :

Do you have any idea on how to fix this ? Or is there other way to export SVG files from TouchDesigner to be able to use Axidraw with it ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Awesome! I have an Axidraw as well so definitely interested to see what you come up with.

Did you add the path to your python modules folder in TD preferences? Default install location would be something like: C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\Lib\site-packages

Thanks for your answer ! It will be a pleasure to share it with you once all of that will be working.

I know that :
“Requirement already satisfied: svgwrite in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/lib/python3.7/site-packages (1.4)”

So I put in Preferences this path : C:/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/lib/python3.7/site-packages (1.4)
And also tried with that : C:/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/lib/python3.7/site-packages
And that : C:/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/lib/python3.7/site-packages/svgwrite

But nothing work, I can’t see the “Polyline SOP” or “Polygon SOP” they are talking about in the readme to use it. What do you think I did wrong ?

Thanks again !