Unordered List — a guide to new media artists, projects and resources

Hi all!

I’ve started a newsletter (sent out twice a month) that I feel would be appealing to this community. It’s a minimal format — highlighting a new media artist as well as a few links to projects and resources that have recently caught my eye. The idea hatched from something similar that I was doing on my blog and I wanted to make it a bit more formal when I noticed that it was gaining some traction - so the newsletter was born.

If you’re interested, please subscribe here. The first issue features the wonderful Zoe Sandoval.

Also, I am definitely on the look out for new artists and projects to feature — so please get in touch if you have something you’d love to share or any comments on the newsletter itself!

Best,

Roberto

2 Likes

Hey @futuresupervillain - I got the following warning when I tried to subscribe:

Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to futuresupervillain.us14.list-manage.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Ah! Thanks for the heads up @raganmd - I’ll do my best to look into it, but can’t seem to replicate the issue and I’ve noticed a handful of new subscribers today already. I’ve given it a few dummy e-mail addresses also and they seem to be working on my end.

Might be something on your end?

wild - failed in Chrome and Firefox. Finally got it working in Opera, but had to turn on the built in VPN.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the link!

1 Like

:email: Unordered List — Issue 002 featuring Colin Evoy Sebastyen out now! Get yours by subscribing here. (If it’s cool, figured I’d continue to update this thread instead of spamming with new posts.)

I’m still figuring out content and the right ratio, so I appreciate the feedback I’m getting. And, still open for submissions, so if you’ve got something to share please reach out.

Thanks for the love everyone :smile:

1 Like

:email: Unordered List — Issue 003 features Matt DesLauriers! Plus an assortment of random.shuffle(cool_links) for you to click on in between pomodoro cycles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting a 404 when I am trying to subscribe.