Job Description – TouchDesigner (Creative Coder) Intern
Reports to: Visual Director
UK Term Of Employment: Part Time for 3-4 month duration
Salary: £150 p/w
Hours: Minimum 20 Hours p/w
Satore Studio is a visual design studio that creates illuminated visual design and immersive experiences for art and entertainment.
We are currently looking for an intern who has experience with TouchDesigner. This role requires someone who is creative, proactive, constructive, innovative and highly motivated.
This individual needs the ability to present to leadership and can help build a solution based on client requests, sometimes with minimal knowledge of the full end product.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Experimentation with new media (such as projection, robotics, lighting, etc.)
• Prototype new experiences using TouchDesigner. This may include user interaction, tactile multi cam, artistic installations, projection mappings, stage shows, VR projects, etc.
• Passion for emerging technologies
• Experience with shaders programming (GLSL);
• Experience with scripting languages (python and/or C++ would be desirable);
• Knowledge of 3D design software;
• Knowledge of Unity, Unreal, Openframeworks, Processing, Node.js an asset.
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Collaborative work-ethic must be a priority working in a dynamic team environment
• Interest in lighting (experience with lighting is desirable)
• Either undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a degree or master’s program