Vertical Slider UI broke on updating TD, updating all Widgets to newest version

It’s pretty much all in the title.

My midi controller UI’s (2 finsihed, 2 in the making) were working fine, and still function, but I have no visual reference (slider position) in any of my vertical sliders now. Turning on the value could help, but all of my parameter control goes through math CHOPs so all I would see is a midi value of 0-127.

I also had some cool color + design stuff happening on the older version, all broken now.

What was updated that broke my UIs, and what am I missing to even see simple slider level on my work in progress designs?

Thanks as always for any help.

Was just experiencing the same problem. Came to see if anyone else had a similar issue. Looking for an answer as well

Could you let us know which build you are using that broke things, and the build number you were using before where it was fine?

And a ‘pre-broken’ example file would help us see/track the issue, thanks!

Same happened here - no visual feedback for the slider horiz and vertical widgets (maybe more, I haven’t checked them all)…I can send a pre-broken file if still required…
the ones that work are v. 2020.20.1.10
they break if I update to v. 2020.40.1.023

even dropping new ones into a fresh network editor doesn’t give any feedback either.

Yes, we need a file pre-broken to reproduce this.

Can you clarify what builds you are using for working vs broken?

@delray I don’t recognize v. 2020.20.1.10 or v. 2020.40.1.023 as TouchDesigner build numbers.

Sorry Ben, those are the referring to the widget versions. I’m using commercial 2020.42700.

Just dropping down new versions of any widget slider is giving me the issue where I have no visual feedback of a marker - the numberbox value cahnges and I get the output but no marker/visual reference - except for the slider2d.

this setup works with the older version of widgets (2020.1.10, but breaks with 2020.40.023)

thanks!

korgNano1.tox (842.0 KB)

Thanks for the details, we were able to track down where the problem was introduced. The next 40k build we post will have it fixed!