“Niyaz” is an electronic Acoustic Band that tours frequently in the USA, Canada and Europe. We are looking for someone to immediately join the group to tour in the USA in March/April of 2022. The patch already exists and is relatively simple to run, but it does require someone with knowledge of TD. There is room for creativity too. Originally the program was written in V4.
- Good knowledge of TD, and infrared Cameras
- Some stage lighting experience
- Must be willing to learn the existing patch.
- Rehearse with the group a few days prior to the first show
- Must be able to travel in the USA/Canada
- Set up: Computer connection to the projector/Monitor/infrared Camera
- Move and adjust the corner points on the projector
- Calibrate the IR camera exposure and the sound input so that the visuals would react properly
- Scale all the visuals to fit the stage (There is a UI for scaling everything over all as well as a micro x/y for each individual element)
- Calibrate the particles.
Here is a link to the teaser for the show: Niyaz- “Shir Ali Mardan (Song of a warrior)” The Fourth Light Immersive Multimedia Experience - YouTube
Concerts in USA and Canada: Based on qualification
Perdiem, Hotel, Flights and local transportation.
Dates Includes Travelling days:
March 15-17 Rehearsal in Los Angeles
March 18-20 AZ (USA) -
March 29 - 31 QC (Canada)
April 1 - 10 PA, NY, IL (USA) - 2 Shows and 2 optional workshops
If you are interested contact me at email@example.com