Using Voicemeeter, or VB Audio Matrix (same company), if I set an audio device in or out chop to use any of the virtual ASIO devices, I get no audio in or out. There is no error showing in the info for the chop.
If I use the real audio interface ASIO device, it works as expected.
I have verified that with other applications the virtual ASIO devices do work as expected, so I can only assume the issue is with TD.
It was suggested to me that the issue might be related to the sample rate (and other bug reports here showed that TD used to crash entirely using Voicemeeter and 192k), so I tried setting everything everywhere to 44100 (instead of my usual 48000) but this did not make any difference.
VB Matrix 22.214.171.124