Wave like animation - its simple i know but a little puzzling!

Hey all, I am beginner in TouchDesigner and have been trying to figure this specific wave like animation but it turns out its being made in an older built so i am unable to reach the right results at the end of the tutorial. Anyone please willing to help me out ?! I can surely upload the file in here !!

hey, it would be easier for people to help if you link to which tutorial you are doing, and where in that tutorial you encounter your problem. Uploading your own .toe file would certainly help.

Can you specify your exact question - where in that tutorial do you have a problem?

Sorry, as a new user, i can’t upload any links or files otherwise i would have. I tired following each and every step as mentioned on the tutorial but since it is around 3 years and touchdesigner has evolved a lot since then so I am just unable to reach the final result !

a little help would be really greatful !! thank you ;))

From what I remember if you read a few topics on the forum for like 10 minutes in total you can upload files

After some sherlock holmessing, I found the tutorial:

I’m not sure where you went wrong, the tutorial doesn’t show much crazy stuff that wouldn’t work with the current version of TouchDesigner.
Anyways here’s an example of what I think the tutorial explains.

Hope it helps.
cheers,
tim

Wave.tox (2.6 KB)