Weird mouse cursor behavior

Touchdesigner 2021.11180 Windows 10

1. Sometimes after applying ladder-style transformations mouse cursor stuck in the shape of an arrow so I can’t click with it properly.

2. Sometimes when editing textDAT I can’t select a whole line with mouse or can’t place cursor at the end of the line by clicking, something just don’t allow me to do so.

Hello @forkni and thanks for the report,

We have logged issues in our bug database for those. We have some difficulties reproducing but we are keeping an eye on it.

By any chance, are you able to reproduce those easily, or it is occurring randomly?

Thanks,
Michel

Same here.

For me issue 2 only happens when I’m zoomed into the DAT node viewer

1 Like

Bug 2 happens when you zoom in into TextDAT, every time at certain level of zoom.
When you zoom out and text rescales a bit, it disappears and so you can click at the end of the line.

Bug 1 happens from time to time, I’ve tried to reproduce it but no luck (

Mmm I can’t reproduce it so far just by playing with zoom level…

Out of curiosity… are you both @Achim @forkni on DPI scaled screens? or not at all?

Thanks,
Michel

I am on a 4k screen at 200% DPI scaling

1 Like

I’m on standart one 1920x1080, 100% scale

1 Like

Hello,

We found one case where we were able to reproduce point number 2 consistently.

A fix will be available in build 2021.11880+.

Thanks,
Michel

1 Like

nr.1 happens for me all the time. If I am using any value ladder anywhere in td, it should lock the mouse in place, but invisibly, in the background, the pointer keeps moving. The moment this invisible position goes out of the bounds of the touch window (when it is not fullscreen or when using multiple monitors), cursor get’s stuck in double-arrow-mode on release and I have to middle click anywhere in the network editor to get back control of the mouse clicks.